The complete tool for electrotherapy
PHYSIO is a complete 4 channels stimulator developed to manage all indications of Electrotherapy: Standard (TENS/NMES), Full (Neurology, ACL) and Denervated muscles, Iontophoresis, Hyperidrosis, Urology or Oedema prevention.
Please note this product is available in select international markets; it is not available in the U.S. Contact us for more details.
- 4 standard + 4 Full + 3 Optimum programmes categories:
- Rehabilitation I&II
- Pain Relief I&II
- Neurologic Rehabiliation
- Conditioning I&II
- Direct Current (Iontophoresis, Hyperhydrosis and Oedema)
- Optimum programme configuration.
MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY
- 4 functions on all 4 channels: Mi- Scan, Mi-Tens, Mi-Range, Mi-Action. 4 Mi-Cables included.
- Choose one programme for channel 1 and 2, and then select another programme from the 2+2 programme list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Start working phase voluntary when requested in protocols (Hemiplegic foot, spasticity…)
AUTOMATIC RAMP SEARCH FOR PARTIAL DENERVATION
- To prevent atrophy and limit the sclerosis, Physio is the unique device automatically calculating the ramp for partial denervation when only denervated muscles fibers are required to be stimulated.
- Manage the session time and move directly to the next phase (recovery) when needed.
MOTOR POINT PEN
- Included in the sets. This very useful tool in combination with the dedicated programme helps to ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Creates and personalizes programmes in order to customize the patient specific parameters.
DETAILED PRACTICAL GUIDE
- Guidelines treatment recommendations and technical parameters for all programmes included in the stimulator are provided. On the fold out cover there are illustrations of the suggested electrode placements
AUTONOMY AND SPEED RECHARGE
- Daily use autonomy and with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- The warranty is for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated Monophasic Rectangular/triangular pulses Galvanic/Direct Current
- Set of 4 pin cables
- Protecting cover
- Belt clip
- Motor Point Pen
- Snap adaptor kit
- User manual and practical guide on CD/USB
- Mi cables (x2)
- Set of Iontophoresis electrodes
- Set of ultra-flexible electrode for Denervated
- Transportation case
- Battery pack for Rehab, Theta, Physio
- Fast Charger Rehab - Theta - Physio
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 x 10 cm cloth - double mi-snap (2 pack)
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 cm (2”) cloth, mi-snap
- Quick start guide + warning leaflet
- Electrode placement leaflet
- Bottle of gel 250 ml
|Constant Current||Up to a resistance of Max 1300 Ohm/channel|
|Maximum pulse intensity||30 to 1000 μs|
|Pulse width||120 mA|
|Pulse frequency||1 to 150 Hz|
|Applied part||Type BF Comply with safety tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10|
|Battery||941213: Nickel metal hydride (NiMH) 4.8 V 2000 mA/h|
|Weight||300g (battery included)|