- View DetailsFor Chattanooga Theta-Rehab-Physio
The complete tool for electrotherapy
PHYSIO is a complete 4 channels stimulator developed to manage all indications of Electrotherapy: Standard (TENS/NMES), Full (Neurology, ACL) and Denervated muscles, Hyperidrosis, Urology or Oedema prevention.
Please note this product is available in select international markets; it is not available in the U.S. Contact us for more details.
- 4 standard + 4 Full + 3 Optimum programmes categories:
- Rehabilitation I&II
- Pain Relief I&II
- Neurologic Rehabiliation
- Conditioning I&II
- Direct Current (Hyperhydrosis and Oedema)
- Optimum programme configuration.
MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY
- 4 functions on all 4 channels: Mi- Scan, Mi-Tens, Mi-Range, Mi-Action. 4 Mi-Cables included.
- Choose one programme for channel 1 and 2, and then select another programme from the 2+2 programme list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Start working phase voluntary when requested in protocols (Hemiplegic foot, spasticity…)
AUTOMATIC RAMP SEARCH FOR PARTIAL DENERVATION
- To prevent atrophy and limit the sclerosis, Physio is the unique device automatically calculating the ramp for partial denervation when only denervated muscles fibers are required to be stimulated.
- Manage the session time and move directly to the next phase (recovery) when needed.
MOTOR POINT PEN
- Included in the sets. This very useful tool in combination with the dedicated programme helps to ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Creates and personalizes programmes in order to customize the patient specific parameters.
DETAILED PRACTICAL GUIDE
- Guidelines treatment recommendations and technical parameters for all programmes included in the stimulator are provided. On the fold out cover there are illustrations of the suggested electrode placements
AUTONOMY AND SPEED RECHARGE
- Daily use autonomy and with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- The warranty is for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated Monophasic Rectangular/triangular pulses Galvanic/Direct Current
The physiotherapy unit is indicated in the treatment of most musculoskeletal injuries and diseases as well as in postoperative treatment after joint surgeries and in the treatment of several pain indications. Examples:
As an NMES device, indications are for the following conditions:
- Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Re-educating muscles
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
As a TENS device, indications are for the following conditions:
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
- Relief of pain associated with arthritis.
As a pulsed current device, indications are for the following conditions:
- Reduction of edema (under negative electrode)
- Reduction of muscle spasm
- Influencing local blood circulation (under negative electrode)
- Retarding or prevention of disuse atrophy
- Facilitation of voluntary motor function
- Maintenance of increase of range of motion
- Set of 4 pin cables
- Protecting cover
- Belt clip
- Motor Point Pen
- Snap adaptor kit
- User manual and practical guide on CD/USB
- Mi cables (x2)
- Set of Iontophoresis electrodes
- Set of ultra-flexible electrode for Denervated
- Transportation case
- Battery pack for Rehab, Theta, Physio
- Fast Charger Rehab - Theta - Physio
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 x 10 cm cloth - double mi-snap (2 pack)
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 cm (2”) cloth, mi-snap
- Quick start guide + warning leaflet
- Electrode placement leaflet
- Bottle of gel 250 ml
|Constant Current||Up to a resistance of Max 1300 Ohm/channel|
|Maximum pulse intensity||120 mA|
|Pulse width||30 to 1000 μs|
|Pulse frequency||1 to 150 Hz|
|Applied part||Type BF Comply with safety tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10|
|Battery||941213: Nickel metal hydride (NiMH) 4.8 V 2000 mA/h|
|Weight||300g (battery included)|
- Portable Electrotherapy (Catalogue) (2016 DJO - 00-0974-EN - Rev K)
- Rehab - Theta - Physio Product Sheet
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Electrode Placement Guide - Multi (4526645 - Rev A 2015)
- Wireless Professional / Rehab / Theta / Physio Quick Start Guide & Warnings - Multilang (885932 - Rev C 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio User Manual & Practical Guide - Archive (4526420-4526435 Rev H 2019)
- Portable Electrotherapy Comparative Table
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Instructions For Use - English (4526420 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Návod k obsluze - Čeština (4526435 - Rev K 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Betriebsanweisung - Deutsch (4526424 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Brugervejledning - Dansk (4526430 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Manual de Usario - Español (4526425 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Käyttöohjeet - Suomalainen (4526432 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Manuel d'Utilisateur - Français (4526421 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Εγχειρίδιο Χρήστη - Ελληνικά (4526428 - Rev K 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Manuale Utente - Italiano (4526422 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Gebruikershandleiding - Nederlands (4526423 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Bruksanvisning - Norska (4526431 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Instrukcja obsługi - Polskie (4526434 - Rev K 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Manual do Usuário - Portuguese (4526426 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Руководство пользователя - Русский (4526433 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Bruksanvisning - Svenska (4526429 - Rev J 2021)
- Rehab/Theta/Physio Kullanici el Kitabi - Türk (4526427 - Rev J 2021)