The new Intelect® RPW 2 combines streamlined design with ergonomics and patient-comfort with ease-of-use resulting into the most compact clinical unit currently on the market.
The Intelect® RPW 2 allows for the treatment of indications with radial, pneumatically-generated, low-energy acoustic waves, or ‘pressure pulses’.
The applied pressure pulse propagates radially within the tissue, generating a therapeutic effect.
The V-ACTOR® HF optional hand piece allows mechanical vibration, for vibration massage.
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Disorders of Tendons Insertions
- Pain & Inflammation in Orthopaedic Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pulse Vibration Massage
Recommended treatment guidelines :
- Localize the painful areas you plan to treat
- Select most appropriate transmitters based on treatment goal and targeted tissue
- Apply ultrasound water based gel on the skin overlying the treatment area
- Always start with lower level of intensity
- Perform a post-treatment test to see for better function and decreased in pain
New FALCON® Handpiece
- Allowing lower Bar pressures for an increased range of indications and applicators.
Large graphic color touch screen
- High resolution 7” capacitive touch screen for greater customer experience.
Suggested protocols library
- Available at a finger click; treatment pictures, anatomical and pathological library, treatments guidelines.
- Unique automatic energy ramp up designed to provide better patient comfort.
- Vibration frequency up to 50Hz for Vibration therapy and muscle relaxation.
Large choice of transmitters
- 17 different transmitters available for tendinopathies, trigger points, spine and fascia treatments.
Easy fit for every treatment room
- Slim design 41x42x110cm (LxWxH), not a lot of space needed for this new RPW generation.
- What you is need close in hand; handpiece, transmitter tray, gel bottle, cables holders, soft pouch.
Extended pressure range
- The Falcon handpiece provides a greater pressure range from 0.3 to 5 bar, making it more comfortable for the patient and allowing Fascia and Spine treatments. NOTE: PERI-V-ACTOR® and SPINE-V-ACTOR® can only be used under 3 Bar pressure.
- D20-S D-ACTOR® 20 mm transmitter
- Ultrasound gel bottle - 250 ml
- Ro40 D-Actor® 'Beam' transmitter
- USB Drive Intelect Mobile 2
- FALCON handpiece
- Transmitters tray Intelect RPW 2
- Gel bottle support cup Intelect RPW 2
- Intelect RPW 2 Pouch
|2174||230V AC 50-60Hz 350VA|
|COMPRESSED AIR OUTPUT||0.3 - 5.0 bar|
|POWER INCREMENT SETTINGS||0.1 bar|
|PULSE AMPLITUDE||Approx 2mm at 3 bar, idling (without coupling)|
|PULSE WIDTH||Approx 6-12ms|
|PULSE FREQUENCY||FALCON® handpiece 1-21Hz for RPW, V-ACTOR® handpiece 1-50Hz for vibration|
|MODE||Single-pulse or continuous|
|USER INTERFACE||7 inch, 800x480 pixels color graphic capacitive touch screen|
|CONFORMITY||This device complies with the applicable standards EN/IEC 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, UL Std. No 60601-1.|
|CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO MDD||class IIa device 93/42 60601-1|
LEGAL MANUFACTURER: DJO France SAS - CE 2797