Intelect Vet is a revolutionary product for veterinarians who provide physical therapy to animals by offering four therapy modalities in one system:
- Electrical stimulation Ultrasound Combination stim and ultrasound Laser therapy Intelect Vet is designed to be fully functional in the clinic or to be used in an environment where mobility is a must.
- An optional battery module is available, allowing therapy to be performed away from outlets.
- With the optional carry bag, transport and storage of the unit and accessories are easy.
- 5 clinical waveforms 2 independent Electrotherapy channels
- High resolution color display of all screens
- Over 100 Clinical Protocols Over 100 User-defined protocol slots
- Impressive clinical library which includes full-colour graphics anatomical and pathological libraries on vibrant LCD screen 1 & 3 Mhz ultrasound frequencies
- Pulsed & Continuous Modes Ergonomically designed sound heads in 1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² & 10 cm² sizes
- Sound head coupling features with both visual & audio feedback 3 year warranty
- 5 cm2 Applicator for Intelect Advanced/Vet
- Patient data cards
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 cm (2”) foam, round
|Main Power||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Product Weight||7 lb (3.2 kg)|
|Dimensions||13" x 9.4" x 11.4" (33 cm x 24 cm x 29 cm)|
|Electrical Safety Class||Class I, Electrotherapy Type BF, Ultrasound Type B|
|Safety Tests||IEC 60601-1 IEC 60601-1-2 IEC 60601-2-5 IEC 60601-2-10|