The Galaxy TTET400 is a multifunctional 4-section traction table which, in conjunction with a traction unit, aids in efficient spinal traction treatment. The TTET400’s roller-mounted surface helps prevent friction below the hips and legs, aiding in full traction force during vertebral treatment. In addition, because the rolling sections can be locked in place, this variable-height traction table can also serve as an additional treatment table.
- A Scissor frame with four feet and four multidirectional, retractable wheels for easy transport
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions to aid both manual therapy and traction therapy
- Roller-mounted surface helps prevent friction below the hips and legs
- Repositional head /back section elevates 82° and leg section to 73°
- Gas spring assists on friction-free moveable sections for easy positioning
- HalloTronicTM+ System enables electric high/low height adjustment from 19 to 39 cm with capacity up to 440 LBs
*Optional axilla post package for added stability for your patient. Must be added at the time of order.
DJO Global® provides a 24-month warranty on the delivered product and a 12-month warranty on its upholstered parts, starting from the date of original consumer purchase, as indicated in a proof of purchase. See IFU for more detail.
* GALAXY is a table name specific to DJO® tables manufactured by MEDEN-INMED exclusively for DJO +HallotronicTM is a trademark by MEDEN-INMED Spólka z o.o.
120 V~ 50/60 HZ
|Current:||Max 2A with 120V|
|Dynamic Lifting capacity:||440 LBs|
|Max. workload:||605 LBs|
|Electrical Safety Class:||Class I, Type B|
|Safety Tests:||CE, Class I Rule 12|
|Shipping Weight (lbs):||330 LBs|
|Shipping Dimns (LxWxH) inches:||86.6x33.5x31.5 inches|
|Table Weight:||274 LBs|
|* Dimensions are listed as L x W x H|