Base unit only including display - does not include therapy modules or therapy system cart.
Vectra Neo's intelligent design is clever in its features, usability and clinical technology. An exceptional patient and therapist experience.
Every element of the Vectra Neo has been expertly crafted, allowing the clinician to provide unparalleled utilization of the powerful and thoughtful design, empowering them to provide patients with a comprehensive level of rehabilitation.
- Vectra Neo offers multimodality versatility with 5 plug-and-play modules, offering two and four channel Electrical Stimulation, Ultrasound, EMG Biofeedback, EMG-Triggered Stimulation and Laser options. Each unit can be custom configured for your specific clinical needs. And your unit can also adapt to your future needs by adding additional modules. The plug-and-play modules are easily installed in no time, without worrying about configuration and other settings.
- Vectra Neo is also simple to use with an interactive Touchscreen and intuitive Graphic User Interface.
- Usability is enhanced thanks to the Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS), which leads you through the functions of the device and each therapy accessing up to 100 protocol options.
- Additionally, Neo offers a stunning anatomic reference library that illustrates an array of pathologies, making it easier for you to communicate with patients about their condition and educate them on further treatment options.
The unit has an integrated base with discreet, strong handles for carrying. The optional high-quality cart is stable, height-adjustable, moves with ease, including three roomy storage drawers with sturdy pull tracks. A Tabletop option is available. Whether you chose the custom cart or tabletop, Vectra Neo addresses every detail, including the Leadwire Management System to neatly organize leadwires and cables.
Clinical excellence and increased productivity, Vectra Neo gives you the freedom to have both!
Recommended by the Professional Football Athletic Trainers Society
- Plug-and-play modules
- User-defined menus
- Advanced patient reporting
- Custom made modality
- Customized Menus
- Customized Treatment Protocols
- Customized Patient Reporting
- High speed USB port
- Clinical Protocol Setup? (CPS)
- Anatomical Reference Library, including pathologies
- Touchscreen with Intuitive Graphic User Interface
- Lead Wire Management
- Screen Maneuverability
- Integrated Ultrasound and Laser Applicator Cradles
- Cart or Tabletop Configuration
- Multi-Patient Versatility
The Vectra Neo offers 12 Electrotherapy Waveforms:
- Interferential Current IFC (4-Pole)
- Premodulated IFC (2-Pole)
- VMS Burst
- VMS FR
- Asymmetrical Biphasic TENS
- Symmetrical Biphasic TENS
- HAN TENS Stimulation
- High Voltage Pulsed Current
- DC (Direct Current)
- Vectra Neo User Manual
- Vectra Neo User Manual on CD