Intelect® RPW 2
The new Intelect® RPW 2 combines streamlined design with ergonomics and patient-comfort with ease-of-use resulting into the most compact clinical unit currently on the market.
The Intelect® RPW 2 allows for the treatment of indications with radial, pneumatically-generated, low-energy acoustic waves, or ‘pressure pulses’.
The applied pressure pulse propagates radially within the tissue, generating a therapeutic effect.The V-ACTOR® HF optional hand piece allows mechanical vibration, for vibration massage.
- Myofascial Trigger Points (MTrP)
Localizing and Deactivating Trigger Points
Triggers are localized at the low energy level (approximately 2 bar) by passing the transmitter over the muscle region being treated (increased sensitivity to pain) and then deactivated using a higher energy level (approximately 3 bar).
- Activation of Muscle and Connective Tissue
- Increasing Circulation
Promotes blood flow through the tissue and boosting metabolism.
- Pulse vibration Massage
Soothing relief from muscle strain and stress.
- Disorder of Tendon Insertions
Plantar Fasciitis, heel Pain, or heel Spur
Plantar Fasciitis is an inflammatory condition of the foot caused by excessive wear to the plantar facia that supports the arch
- Tendinosis Calcarea/Supraspinatus-Tendon
Shoulder calcifications and chronic shoulder pain
- Radial and Ulnar humeral Epicondylitis
Tennis elbow, inflammation of tendon attachments on cubital or radial part of elbow joint (humeral)
Pain due to inflammation of the Achilles tendon or the bursa associated with it.
- Retropatellar Pain Syndrome
Pain in the front of, behind, and around the kneecap.
- Tibial Edge Syndrome
Pain located along or just behind the medial edge of the tibia
- Proximal Iliotibial band Friction Syndrome/Trochanteric Insertion Tendonitis
Pain or aching on the outer side of the knee or hip
Recommended treatment guidelines :
- Localize the painful areas you plan to treat
- Select most appropriate transmitters based on treatment goal and targeted tissue
- Apply ultra sound water-based gel on the skin overlying the treatment area
- Always start with lower level of intensity
- Perform a post-treatment test to see for better function and decreased in pain
New FALCON® Handpiece
- Allowing lower Bar pressures for an increased range of indications and applicators.
Large graphic color touch screen
- High resolution 7” capacitive touch screen for greater customer experience.
Suggested protocols library
- Available at a finger click; treatment pictures, anatomical and pathological library, treatments guidelines.
- Unique automatic energy ramp up designed to provide better patient comfort.
- Vibration frequency up to 50Hz for Vibration therapy and muscle relaxation.
Large choice of transmitters
- 17 different transmitters available for tendinopathies, trigger points, spine and fascia treatments.
Easy fit for every treatment room
- Slim design 41x42x110cm (LxWxH), not a lot of space needed for this new RPW generation.
- What you is need close in hand; handpiece, transmitter tray, gel bottle, cables holders, soft pouch.
Extended pressure range
- The Falcon handpiece provides a greater pressure range from 0.3 to 5 bar, making it more comfortable for the patient and allowing Fascia and Spine treatments. NOTE: PERI-V-ACTOR® and SPINE-V-ACTOR® can only be used under 3 Bar pressure.
- D20-S D-ACTOR® 20 mm transmitter
- Ultrasound gel bottle - 250 ml
- Ro40 D-Actor® 'Beam' transmitter
- USB Drive Intelect Mobile 2
- FALCON handpiece
- Quick Start Guide Booklet Intelect RPW 2
- Transmitters tray Intelect RPW 2
- Gel bottle support cup Intelect RPW 2
- Intelect RPW 2 Pouch
|2174||230V AC 50-60Hz 350VA|
|COMPRESSED AIR OUTPUT||0.3 - 5.0 bar|
|POWER INCREMENT SETTINGS||0.1 bar|
|PULSE AMPLITUDE||Approx 2mm at 3 bar, idling (without coupling)|
|PULSE WIDTH||Approx 6-12ms|
|PULSE FREQUENCY||FALCON® handpiece 1-21Hz for RPW, V-ACTOR® handpiece 1-50Hz for vibration|
|MODE||Single-pulse or continuous|
|USER INTERFACE||7 inch, 800x480 pixels color graphic capacitive touch screen|
|CONFORMITY||This device complies with the applicable standards EN/IEC 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No.601.1, UL Std. No 60601-1.|
|CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO MDD||class IIa device 93/42 60601-1|
LEGAL MANUFACTURER: DJO France SAS - CE 2797
- Intelect RPW 2 Brochure
- RPW Patient Guide
- Intelect RPW 2 - Instructions for Use - Archive (13-28670 - Rev B 2020)
- Intelect RPW 2 Quick Start Guide
- Intelect® RPW 2 Instructions for Use - English (13-28670 - Rev D 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Uživatelská příručka - Čeština (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Betriebsanweisung - Deutsch (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Brugervejledning - Dansk (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Manual de Usario - Español (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Käyttöopas - Suomi (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Manuel d'Utilisateur - Français (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Εγχειρίδιο Χρήστη - Ελληνικά (13-28670 - Rev A 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Manuale Utente - Italiano (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Gebruikershandleiding - Nederlands (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Bruksanvisning - Norsk (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Podręcznik użytkownika urządzenia - Polski (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Manual do usuário - Português (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Manual de utilizare - Romanian (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Användarhandledning - Svenska (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)
- Intelect® RPW 2 Kullanici el Kitabi - Türk (13-28670 - Rev C 2020)