Intelect RPW Shockwave
- Radial pressure waves offer a non-invasive treatment solution for long term insertion and soft tissue pathologies.
- Local treatment of the affected area will enhance and reset the healing pattern while reducing pain and improving function.
- With very few negative side effects, Radial Pressure Wave therapy is indicated for conditions that are normally very difficult to treat and is now widely used for many therapeutic and wellness applications.
- Physical effects of radial pressure waves include: pain reduction (Gate Control theory), increased metabolism, as shockwaves influence the tissues on a cellular level, revascularization effect, where the renewed blood flow promotes tissue healing and regeneration, and muscle tone recovery.
The device is intended to be used as a therapeutic modality by clinicians needing to provide patients with a powerful and a proven method of treating indications as pain, Myofascial trigger points, Disorders of tendon insertions, activation of muscle and connective tissue.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Radial pressure wave therapy is indicated for the following:
- Myofascial Trigger Points (MTrP)
- Localizing and Deactivating Trigger Points
Triggers are localized at the low energy level (approximately 2 bar) by passing the transmitter over the muscle region being treated (increased sensitivity to pain) and then deactivated using a higher energy level (approximately 3 bar).
- Activation of Muscle and Connective Tissue
- Increasing Circulation
Promotes blood flow through the tissue and boosting metabolism.
- Pulse Vibration Massage
Soothing relief from muscle strain and stress.
- Disorder of Tendon Insertions
- Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain, or Heel Spur
Plantar Fasciitis is an inflammatory condition of the foot caused by excessive wear to the plantar facia that supports the arch
- Tendinosis Calcarea/Supraspinatus-Tendon
Shoulder calcifications and chronic shoulder pain
- Radial and Ulnar Humeral Epicondylitis
Tennis elbow, inflammation of tendon attachments on cubital or radial part of elbow joint (humeral)
Pain due to inflammation of the Achilles tendon or the bursa associated with it.
Retropatellar Pain Syndrome
Pain in the front of, behind, and around the kneecap.
Tibial Edge Syndrome
Pain located along or just behind the medial edge of the tibia
Proximal Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome/Trochanteric Insertion Tendonitis
Pain or aching on the outer side of the knee or hip
2 Channel Output Connection
- Intelect RPW allows the connection of 2 handpieces for quick and efficient use of complementary applicator transmitters during patient treatment.
- Easy-to-use menu-driven touch screen technology allowing quick and easy access to Quick-link Indications, Clinical Protocols and User Protocols.
Unique Optimal Energy Level Adjustment
- Unique ramp feature providing a gradual, automatic and smooth intensity increase during treatment
- Intelect RPW includes a full suite of easily accessible references: graphics library of anatomical images and pathologies, a hand-piece placement image bank, contraindications...
Additional Features and Benefits
- A full-colour LCD touch-screen interface
- Convenient storage platform for secure and easy access of handpieces, transmitters and gel
- 360° swivel rotation of the interface
- Large storage drawer for keeping clinical supplies
- Multilingual software
- Patient Data Cards record treatment sessions, patient pain scales, pain type and mapping
- Compressed Air Output: 1.4 - 5 bar
- Power Increment Settings: 0.2 bar
- Mode: single shock / continuous shock 0.5-21Hz
- 2-year warranty
- D-ACTOR® hand piece applicator
- Revision kit
- D20-S D-ACTOR® 20 mm transmitter
- Ultrasound gel bottle - 250 ml
- Ro40 D-Actor® 'Beam' transmitter
- Patient data cards
- User manual on CD Intelect RPW Shockwave
- V-Actor hand piece applicator kit
|Main Power||230 V ~ 50 Hz (Model 2074)|
|Electrical Safety Class||Class 1, Type B|
|Safety Tests||IEC/EN 60601-1, 60601-2-3, 60601-1-2, and 60601-1-4|
|Dimensions||41 x 42 x 114 cm|
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Datasheet
- Physical medicine modalities (Catalogue) (2017 DJO - 00-0973-EN - Rev O)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Instructions for Use - English (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave 用戶手冊 - 中文 (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Uživatelská příručka - Čeština (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Betriebsanweisung - Deutsch (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Brugervejledning - Dansk (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Manual de Usario - Español (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Käyttöopas - Suomi (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Manuel d'Utilisateur - Français (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Εγχειρίδιο Χρήστη - Ελληνικά (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Manuale Utente - Italiano (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave 사용 설명서 - 사용 설명서 (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Gebruikershandleiding - Nederlands (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Bruksanvisning - Norsk (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Podręcznik użytkownika urządzenia - Polski (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Manual do usuário - Português (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Användarhandledning - Svenska (28668 - Rev H 2017)
- Intelect RPW Shockwave Kullanici el Kitabi - Türk (28668 - Rev H 2017)