Mobile 2 RPW
- View DetailsØ 15 mm, Beam transmitter Any type of tendinopathies Penetration depth: 0 – 35 mm Intensity: 5/10
- View DetailsØ 6 mm, AkuSt transmitter Shock wave acupuncture, trigger points Penetration depth: 0 – 20 mm Intensity: 3/10
- View DetailsØ 10 mm, trigger point transmitter Trigger points, deep target tendinopathies Penetration depth: 0 – 40 mm Intensity: 8/10
- View DetailsØ 15 mm, CERAma-x® transmitter Any type of tendinopathies Penetration depth: 0 – 30 mm Intensity: 9/10
- View DetailsØ 15 mm, Deep Impact® transmitter Deep target areas, chronic disorders, local trigger points Penetration depth: 0 – 50 mm Intensity: 7/10
- View DetailsØ 15 mm, Focus-Lens transmitter Superficial pain regions, muscles of mastication, cervical spine Penetration depth: 0 – 30 mm Intensity: 1/10
- View DetailsØ 20 mm, D-ACTOR® transmitter Muscle and connective tissue Penetration depth: 0 – 50 mm Intensity: 7/10
Chattanooga’s Radial Pressure Wave technology is mobile.
When there is need for a powerful yet portable Radial Pressure Wave device in the clinic or on the sports field, the Chattanooga Mobile 2 RPW is the ideal choice.
A lightweight and compact design together with a quiet built-in compressor makes it perfect for portable use.
A user-friendly experience is at the heart of the Mobile 2 RPW's design.
The simple, ergonomically laid out controls enable all of the key parameters to be easily changed, while a clear, illuminated LED display removes ambiguity when monitoring pressure, frequency and number of pulses.
Pulses can be initiated via a trigger mechanism on the handpiece.
- Myofascial pain therapy
- Muscle and connective tissue activation
- Tendon attachment site and ligament illness
- Acupuncture Shock Wave Therapy
This Radial Pressure Wave clinical unit is ideally suited to the following applications:
- Sport Clubs
- Physical Medicine
- CD User Manual Mobile 2 RPW
- D20-S D-ACTOR® 20 mm transmitter
- R-SW Hand Piece Applicator Set
- Ro40 D-Actor® 'Beam' transmitter
- Transmission gel for RPW and shock wave (250 ml)
|Dimensions||32 x 32 x 21 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 9 kg|
|Single and Continuous Shocks||Frequency D-actor: 1 - 21 Hz | Frequency V-actor: 1 - 31 Hz|
|Application Pressure||1 - 5 Bar | Highly customizable with precise adjustments of 0.1 increments.|
|Weight||165 g (Including batteries)|
- Mobile 2 RPW (Brochure)
- RPW Transmitters Fact Sheet (Rev A)
- RPW Patient Guide
- Intelect Mobile 2 RPW Instructions for Use - English (13-00060 - Rev A 2017)
- Intelect Mobile 2 RPW Betriebsanweisung - Deutsch (13-00060 - Rev A 2017)
- Intelect Mobile 2 RPW Manual de Usario - Español (13-00060 - Rev A 2017)
- Intelect Mobile 2 RPW Manuel d'Utilisateur - Français (13-00060 - Rev A 2017)
- Intelect Mobile 2 RPW Manuale Utente - Italiano (13-00060 - Rev A 2017)
- Intelect Mobile 2 RPW Gebruikershandleiding - Nederlands (13-00060 - Rev A 2017)
- Intelect Mobile 2 RPW Manual do usuário - Português (13-00060 - Rev A 2017)
- Intelect Mobile 2 RPW Användarhandledning - Svenska (13-00060 - Rev A 2017)