Using more than 40 years of experience in the service of physical therapists, and patients with back pain, Chattanooga introduces its next generation of spinal distraction treatment systems.
Sporting a selection of sophisticated features, the Triton 6E employs modern technology to help put the therapist in total control.
Fully electric and highly adjustable, when combined with one of our Triton traction units, this premium table provides the best possible support for practitioners looking to push their traction treatment to the next level.
- One of the most advanced electric traction tables, powered by modern actuators, assist in friction-free movement of head, pelvic, chest and leg sections
- Ideally positioned hand remote control allows for easy access around the table
- 6-section treatment table to provide maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for manual and traction therapy
- Pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 20° to provide ﬂexion of lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry
- Head piece can be repositioned from -30° to +40° to allow easy access to thoracic and cervical spine
- Atmospheric LED light system in table frame, with cycling or fixed modes
- Tuck-away grab bars for hanging traction without thoracic restraint
- Heated cushions provide greater patient comfort
- Easy to transport and secure once in place
- Complete range of accessories to suit every patient need
|Main Power||230 V, 50 Hz; 120 V, 60 Hz|
|Electrical Safety Class||Class 1, Type B|
|Safety Tests||IEC/UL/EN 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/A2|
|Dimensions||203.2 x 71 x 51 to 102 cm|