- View DetailsØ 15 mm, Focus-Lens transmitter Superficial pain regions, muscles of mastication, cervical spine Penetration depth: 0 – 30 mm Intensity: 1/10
Chattanooga’s Radial Pressure Wave technology is mobile.
When there is need for a powerful yet portable Radial Pressure Wave device in the clinic or on the sports field, the Chattanooga Mobile 2 RPW is the ideal choice.
A lightweight and compact design together with a quiet built-in compressor makes it perfect for portable use.
A user-friendly experience is at the heart of the Mobile 2 RPW's design.
The simple, ergonomically laid out controls enable all of the key parameters to be easily changed, while a clear, illuminated LED display removes ambiguity when monitoring pressure, frequency and number of pulses.
Pulses can be initiated via a trigger mechanism on the handpiece. Indications
- Myofascial pain
- Muscle-tendon tissue activation
- Tendon attachment & site illness
- Acupuncture Shockwave Therapy User Profile This Radial Pressure Wave clinical unit is ideally suited to the following applications:
- Sport Clubs
- Physical Medicine
- CD User Manual Mobile 2 RPW
- D20-S D-ACTOR® 20 mm transmitter
- R-SW Hand Piece Applicator Set
- Ro40 D-Actor® 'Beam' transmitter
- Transmission gel for RPW and shock wave (250 ml)
|Dimensions||32 x 32 x 21 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 9 kg|
|Single and Continuous Shocks||Frequency D-actor: 1 - 21 Hz / Frequency V-actor: 1 - 31 Hz|
|Application Pressure||1 - 5 Bar|
|Weight||165 g (Including batteries)|
Highly customizable with precise adjustments of 0.1 increments. Additional Specs: Built-in compressor Oscillating D-Actor V-Actor Handpiece option USB connectivity