Comprised of 6 sections, the Triton DTS 6M traction table uses a combination of gas springs and electric power to aid manual adjustment, allowing for easy control of table positioning.
Each section is adjustable, providing a wealth of achievable patient positioning options. Together with a Triton Traction Unit, the Triton DTS 6M is a solid choice for the basis of any therapist’s practice.
Triton DTS 6M Table is sold separately and does not include the Traction Unit or Accessories. To purchase Full Triton DTS Traction package, please see SKU# 8250 Triton DTS Advanced Accessory Package and SKU# 8245 Triton DTS Basic Accessory Package.
- 6-section treatment table provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for manual and traction therapy
- Pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 15° to provide flexion of lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry
- Head piece can be repositioned from -15° to +40° to allow easy access to thoracic and cervical spine
- Tuck-away grab bars for hanging traction without thoracic restraint
- Leg section is adjustable from 0° to 45°
- Gas springs assist in friction-free movement of head, pelvic, chest and leg sections which are easily accessible from either side of the table
- Foot/hand controller allows easy adjustment of table height and includes a lockable safety mechanism
- Complete range of accessories to suit every patient need
|Mains Power:||120 V - 50/60 Hz|
|Current:||Max 2A with 120V|
|Dynamic lifting capacity:||440 LBs|
|Maximum workload:||605 LBs|
|Patient Weight:||363 LBs|
|Electrical Safety Class:||Class I, Type B|
|Safety Tests:||CE, Class I rule 12|
|Table Weight:||428 LBs|
|Average Shipping Weight:||484 LBs|
|Shipment Dimensions:||92.5 x 37.4 x 31.5 inches|
|* Dimensions are listed as L x W x H|