Triton Traction Unit
Chattanooga Clinic Traction provides clinically-proven pain treatment that gets to the root of Cervical and Lumbar Pain, allowing clinicians to mimic the feel and effectiveness ...
Chattanooga Clinic Traction provides clinically-proven pain treatment that gets to the root of Cervical and Lumbar Pain, allowing clinicians to mimic the feel and effectiveness of hands-on treatment using fully programmable patterns. The Triton DTS Traction Unit is not sold separately. It is available only in Triton DTS Basic System Accessory Package or Triton DTS Advanced System Package.
Triton Traction Unit is sold separately and does not include the Traction Table, Accessories, or DTS Software. To purchase Triton DTS Traction package, please see SKU# 8250 Triton DTS Advanced Accessory Package and SKU# 8245 Triton DTS Basic Accessory Package
- Fully programmable DTS pull patterns deliver pull forces that closely mimic the hand-delivered feel clinicians provide
- Isolation of all phases of pull with independent timing for pretension, progression, traction and regression
- Variable speed control for ultimate patient comfort and increased treatment flexibility
- Programmable pretension prior to initiation of traction therapy eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient
- Five unique pull patterns add gradient, progressive range of motion and oscillations
- Clinical Protocols? for cervical and lumbar conditions
- Memory storage for 80 user-defined protocols
- Static, intermittent and cyclic traction options
- Full-color clinical graphic library includes anatomical images, common pathologies and detailed belting technique tutorial
- Digital high resolution color touch screen interface that pivots 270 degrees
- Patient Data Cards record relevant treatment data such as patient treatment sessions, pre- and post-treatment patient pain scales, pain mapping and pain types