Throughout history, spinal distraction has been utilized as a treatment option to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with various spinal injuries and pathologies.
Now, using over 40 years of design and manufacturing expertise, Chattanooga introduces the next generation of distraction treatment system.
The new Triton 6M is designed to help facilitate the work of the therapist by allowing optimal positioning for patients based on the clinician’s determination for appropriate treatment and outcome.
Together with our Triton Traction Unit and a complete range of accessories, Chattanooga offers therapists solutions in spine care.
- 6-section treatment table provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for manual and traction therapy
- Pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 15° to provide flexion of lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry
- Head piece can be repositioned from -15° to +40° to allow easy access to thoracic and cervical spine
- Tuck-away grab bars for hanging traction without thoracic restraint
Leg section is adjustable from 0° to 45°
- Gas springs assist in friction-free movement of head, pelvic, chest and leg sections which are easily accessible from either side of the table
- Foot/hand controller allows easy adjustment of table height and includes a lockable safety mechanism
- Complete range of accessories to suit every patient need
|Main Power||230 V, 50 Hz; 120 V, 60 Hz|
|Electrical Safety Class||Class 1, Type B|
|Safety Tests||IEC/UL/EN 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/A2|
|Dimensions||203.2 x 71 x 51 to 102 cm|